What's new

What's better than an iphone 4?

easy2putt

Reaction score
..getting another iphone 4.. :)

I have been looking at all the "similar" smartphones like the Droid(s) and HTC's..they look nice, but is it me or does the overall UI seem to be just a little lacking. Maybe I'm a perfectionist..but just seems there something not all there with the various screens, buttons, etc on the other phones. I'm not even a Mac fan as I've used PC my whole life here..but there is absolutely no comparison..the iphone 4 is tight.

I'm looking to get rid of our land line at the house, and was looking for a different alternative since I already have an iphone 4, but I just keep coming back to the iphone 4..it is so simple and perfect all around.

The weather screen on my iphone 4 compared to the HTC EVO weather..there is no comparison..the iphone 4 is just flat out nails..this is a small comparison of course..

At first I was wondering..where is the instruction manual..I figured out instantly though..it's that easy to understand..amazing. This has been the first device where I can say there is no learning curve. I have yet to say I wish they did this or that..it's perfect..it's very fluid. It seems like I already knew how to use the iphone 4..it's a very "comfortable" phone.

Anyways, getting my iphone 4..second one..tomorrow. :iphone4vert:

I am not a Mac fan either and never will, I have always used and will stick to PC, but the iphone 4 has conquered me. The most important thing for me is APPS, and iphone have not only so many but some very good ones and they are not expensive. The interface also seems quite user friendly though I don't like not being able to create folders and see my files in them.

Last edited:
I am not a Mac fan either and never will, I have always used and will stick to PC, but the iphone 4 has conquered me. The most important thing for me is APPS, and iphone have not only so many but some very good ones and they are not expensive. The interface also seems quite user friendly though I don't like not being able to create folders and see my files in them.

i felt the same way as you but then i went and bought a macbook pro and wont be buying another "pc" again ;p

I've had my iphone since monday. I don't miss my dead battery issues or dropped calls with my android but I do miss the widgets. And Launcher Pro. I definitely miss Launcher Pro. That **** was 'tight'. Luckily, it wasn't the most important part of the phone for me so I'll get over it in time. In the meantime, I can enjoy listening to music the way it is supposed to sound out of my grado headphones!

I've had my iphone since monday. I don't miss my dead battery issues or dropped calls with my android but I do miss the widgets. And Launcher Pro. I definitely miss Launcher Pro. That **** was 'tight'. Luckily, it wasn't the most important part of the phone for me so I'll get over it in time. In the meantime, I can enjoy listening to music the way it is supposed to sound out of my grado headphones!

I'd look into jailbreaking your phone this weekend & then hopping into Cydia to see which widgets speak to you....download them

You'll be surprised what your iphone 4 has available & can do!

I'd look into jailbreaking your phone this weekend & then hopping into Cydia to see which widgets speak to you....download them

You'll be surprised what your iphone 4 has available & can do!

I've been thinking about looking into doing that. I had my Android rooted and it brought about a lot fun hacks... One thing I loved about Android was it was so easy to theme the ui. I had it looking so much cooler after I made a custom theme...

i felt the same way as you but then i went and bought a macbook pro and wont be buying another "pc" again ;p

Good to hear, but I don't think I am about to succumb to conversion.
At the end of the day, If you are happy with any device that you have bought, then I guess you would have made a good choice in relation to your taste and needs.

I could not see the fascination of Apple products, I then bought a iPhone 3GS, I now have an IP4, MBP, iPad, Time capsule and Touch 4, bloody things just seem to work perfectly.