What's new

iPhone 4, 4s, or wait for iPhone 5?

Awesome input, thank you!! So, whats the difference between the 4 and 4S besides siri and the obvious speed increase? If those are the only two differences, I would be happy with the 4. I feel weird talking to inanimate objects, I don't even like leaving voicemail :)

Awesome input, thank you!! So, whats the difference between the 4 and 4S besides siri and the obvious speed increase? If those are the only two differences, I would be happy with the 4. I feel weird talking to inanimate objects, I don't even like leaving voicemail :)

Siri, speed, camera. These are the man differences between the 2 devices.

I don't know about other places. However, in the UK, the price of 4 and 4s are the same. I don't know right now.

However, I think so long as you are not a crazy fan of iphone, or desire those cut-edge gear, 4s is a good choice.

I myself and my wife decided to wait for the i5 or i4s2 or what ever they come out with next. I think we made a good choice being we both have i4's now and the i4S was not worth the early fees to upgrade. Hopefully the next will have a larger screen and LTE/4G speed. Thats what I am waiting on.

I decided to go with the 4. The added speed and camera upgrade were not that important to me and I Just don't think I will use Siri. Thank you all so much for your input, it helped a lot.

I thought it was just me, but then I was searching the internet and saw an article on "The iPhone Addict" that confirmed the battery life on the iPhone 4S is far worse than that in the iPhone 4.

Yea, the battery life is really terrible on this 4 :-(. I have had it for 24 hours and it almost needs to be charged again. That's after I charged it all night. It has gone 5 hours and needs a charge. I guess I just can't have the gps or the Internet on at all :-(

some people are reporting very good battery life on the ios 5.1 beta 3 update we saw a few days ago, I dont see there being a 4th beta so a week or two max until final release as well

I hope an update would help. I think I sent maybe 5 texts in 5 hours. The gps and wifi were on but the battery is down 50%. Looking for a battery case