What's new

What is the current wait time for new iphone 4's in Canada?

jmcs

Reaction score
I have been trying to purchase a new iphone4 from Costco but am told that they are still dribbling in (after more than 2 months) too slowly to meet demand. Rogers does not have any in either and no one can wait list. They say "just keep calling" to check.

I suggest you go early in the morning to an Apple store near you. My understanding is that each day they have a certain number which they will not tell.
Anyway, I bought mine unlocked from online store, and it is about 3 weeks.

Basically being at the right place at the right time. One day last week I went into 2 Rogers stores trying to find a car charger and both stores I went to just got a shipment in 5-10 min before I got there. Within minutes at both places they were gone. One store had 5 and the other 6.

i guess you just have to be lucky, i called the rogers store by me, said i assume you have no iphones in stock and he said no we have some, almost confused why i assumed he wouldnt have any

Im not sure where in Canada you live, but but I had to wait just over 3 weeks to get my iPhone from Virgin Mobile. Luckily for me they had a waiting list, so i just got in line on the the list and when they call, I had 1hr to get to the store lol.

I phoned Rogers yesterday and hammered out a great agreement. In addition, by buying directly from them over the phone, they will give me $100 off each of the 2 phones. Unfortunately, the girl said they have not had any phones come in at all yet - but I would get the first one in. :confused::rolleyes:

So I could take my chances at a store but lose $100x2 (I'd have to order over phone for that savings), or I could wait and hope they come in soon and maybe upgrade to the 32 GB with my savings.

Would I really need 32 GB?