What's new

What iPhone 4 model did you go with?

What model of iPhone 4 did you order?

• iPhone 4 16GB

Votes: 152 48.9%
  • iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters
Went with the 32gb only couse i would regret it if i didnt go for the extra memory later, even though i didnt even come close to 10gb on my current phone.

lol i have about 10gb left of space on my 32gb after the pages of apps mp3s and thanks to phil a xvid player with lots of xvid movies. 32gb wont be enough space

Went with the 32gb only couse i would regret it if i didnt go for the extra memory later, even though i didnt even come close to 10gb on my current phone.

lol i have about 10gb left of space on my 32gb after the pages of apps mp3s and thanks to phil a xvid player with lots of xvid movies. 32gb wont be enough space
My dream apple!

yeah..32 here too..the $100 / 24 mos. (AT&T) = approx. $4/mo..had to do it.

32GB Black from Apple UK, then shipped to Finland. Unlocked, sim free. Converting it to white soon, just waiting for parts to arrive from iphonefixed.co.uk

32GB Black from Apple UK, then shipped to Finland. Unlocked, sim free. Converting it to white soon, just waiting for parts to arrive from iphonefixed.co.uk

good choice! :) see people rather go to america to save money then they sit there crying over unlock tools they need...

you did the right thing getting it unlocked.. even ppl in uk with access to factory unlocked phones run to america for the phone to get it locked to att to be cheap ;p

good man,, 32GB sim free all the way :D

:iphone4vert:
I too purchased the black 16 GB for my wife and myself.
Have an iPod and didn't see the need for that much memory.
I love it!

First wanted the get the 16gb but knowing my obsession with having everything on me at all times I went for the 32gb one.(only got 5gb free) I'm hoping the next incarnation of the iPhone will have 64gb storage or more :)

I almost went for the 32GB black. But realized that
Between my iPod, laptop and external HD, I did not have much use
for a mobile device with so much so much storage space so I
went with the 16GB instead.

i have external 2TB drive 500GB in my laptop and a 32GB flash drive and still went for the 32GB... i install so many app store apps and movies and other things like mp3s that 32GB wont be enough..