What's new

iPhone 6s, What Are You Hoping For?

I would really like to see them remove the light colored wallpaper darkening. It's annoying. That may be software though.

5 inch , 5.7 with no home button (premium version) and a 4-4.5 6c.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're hopefully going to know in a few weeks what the newest iPhone will bring.
I have read so many reports that contradict each other the main topic being will Apple drop the 16GB model this year and start at 32GB?
What are your thoughts on that? I soooo hope they will but who knows.

We're hopefully going to know in a few weeks what the newest iPhone will bring.
I have read so many reports that contradict each other the main topic being will Apple drop the 16GB model this year and start at 32GB?
What are your thoughts on that? I soooo hope they will but who knows.
I was hoping that they'd discontinue the 16gb storage capacity for iPhones last year. I hope they do it this year.

I was hoping that they'd discontinue the 16gb storage capacity for iPhones last year. I hope they do it this year.
Some say it makes more sense for Apple to keep the 16GB to push people towards buying the 64GB, More money in Apples coffers.

Others are of the opinion that Apple will want to keep up with the likes of Samsung who start at 32GB.

Apple will likely do whatever minimizes customer complaints and maximizes profits.

5 inch , 5.7 with no home button (premium version) and a 4-4.5 6c.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they ditch the home button they ditch the fingerprint scanner.
Even the new one+two is implementing a home button cuz of fingerprint scanner.

Also hope they ditch the 16gig. I had to buy the 64gig...
But in any case i'm gonna wait for iPhone 7 since my 6 isn't even a year old.

It's starting to look more and more like the 16GB iPhone is going to be dropped and a 32GB added to the line.
Nothing official but looks very hopefull.