What's new

What are your favorite business apps?

dltang

Reaction score
This can be a calendar, contacts, documents or whatever. What app do you find most useful for you in the business world?

I haven't used it a lot yet, but I have to keep track of a number of trainee's. I have an app called Direct Report that I think I am really going to like. I also think I am going to like DeJaOffice. My only problem with DejaOffice so far is that I can't set alerts to ring on my iphone from the calendar to notify me of an event. (or so it seems, still playing with it)

Documents to go for me. It syncs with google docs and renders proper. Love it

Jot not pro..and Smart Scan for me! They both work really well and help me keep track of orders that must be printed but I like to keep on file. By on file I mean at my fingertips via my iPhone...

i dont know if this counts as business but i like redlaser you can scan items bar code and you see where you can buy it and how much.. very handy i think, though for some i imagine it will be more useless then that crappy stocks app they put

good reader is good pdf reader and doccument storage app..

I use filereflex to have all my office PC files in iPhone. With this i can take printout from my iphone too.

as a small business owner in a service industry i used 'evernote'.

i class 'redlaser' and pic2shop' as business app's. i found a set of panasonic phones for £40 delivered on amazon when i scanned the bar code at a so called 'trade only warehouse' who were selling the same thing £70 + VAT.

did the same for the call screener/minder, but it priced up the additional memory modul - not the machine lol!

have noticed places like computer game stores now have CD display cases with out the barcode on them to combat this.

I use filereflex to have all my office PC files in iPhone. With this i can take printout from my iphone too.

tbh i just use the itunes main program and sync up the 'my documents' folder on my pc. if i add new folders or docs they come across on the next sync.

i keep .pdf manuals for the kit i fit, if i need to print off i email to the firm i'm working in, brilliant and works a treat imho :)

Drop Box for me - keeping all your files in a central "cloud" location, and accessible from my iPad , Mac or even someone elses PC is pretty awesome..

you can even Share folders in drop box so certain people can read them too..

Quick office, document to go, evernote, awesome note, and iTaxophone for cheap international phone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbh i just use the itunes main program and sync up the 'my documents' folder on my pc. if i add new folders or docs they come across on the next sync.

i keep .pdf manuals for the kit i fit, if i need to print off i email to the firm i'm working in, brilliant and works a treat imho :)

Hi,
R U using FileReflex?

Hi,
R U using FileReflex?

Not tried it,

i'd be interested to know what you think are it's defining merits. Some apps can be a pain on some respects while brilliantine others.