What's new

Whats your favorite app.

Flight Control, an airport -- airplane -- landing simulation is quite good. Just my 2 cents.

This is wonderful! Thanks!

Fast Customer - I loathe sitting on hold when I call a company like AT&T and this app calls them for you and then connects to you when a live person is on the phone. Totally feeling the love for this app.

BloxZon 2: Dark Matter - A hybrid Indie version of Space Invaders, Breakout, and Tetris using touch instead of controls.

It's a pretty addictive pickup and go app.

Was curious as to y'all's favorite to-do/productivity apps.

As far as PC's go, I'm a windows person, so it isn't useful to choose one that synchs with Macs.

However I prefer synching to the cloud/web anyway!

Appigo seems like they're not fully involved with their to-do app. Their site looks abandoned and they don't update their blog. But their to-do apps seems pretty slick from one what I heard about it.. never tried toodledo, which they sync to.

I use evernote, the free version on windows only.. maybe I should go for this one ? It's just that I'm into getting-things-done type task management .. evernote seems a little incompatible on this.

Any favorite to-do apps among you? :appstore:

Don't have my ipod touch yet.. coming in the mail today or tomorrow, but trying to get a head start.

thanks

Was curious as to y'all's favorite to-do/productivity apps.

As far as PC's go, I'm a windows person, so it isn't useful to choose one that synchs with Macs.

However I prefer synching to the cloud/web anyway!

Appigo seems like they're not fully involved with their to-do app. Their site looks abandoned and they don't update their blog. But their to-do apps seems pretty slick from one what I heard about it.. never tried toodledo, which they sync to.

I use evernote, the free version on windows only.. maybe I should go for this one ? It's just that I'm into getting-things-done type task management .. evernote seems a little incompatible on this.

Any favorite to-do apps among you? :appstore:

Don't have my ipod touch yet.. coming in the mail today or tomorrow, but trying to get a head start.

thanks

I really love the app 2do, also tried things, but i like 2do best in ways of graphics and customizations you can choose from.

dang I think 2do is the way to go. How come I haven't seen this one? thanks for the recommendation !

dang I think 2do is the way to go. How come I haven't seen this one? thanks for the recommendation !

anytime.
I just saw that 2do won the best productivity app of the year twice!
I guess other people like it too.. ;)

I am really addicted to Caveman's Quest and FaceYak right now. Can't do without the standard Facebook!

Geocaching App!!

It was well worth the $10 we paid to put it on both phones (husband and I). We spent 6 hours yesterday in the beautiful weather geocaching together. The only downside - my battery lasted about 3 hours (down to 18%) and his lasted another 3 hours. We have a charger in the car, so we were charging inbetween usage of phones. We had sooooo much fun!!

Other than that:
FTP on the Go (to upload picts to my website)
Netflix (watch movies on my phone)
Car Minder (car maintenance reminder)
Weather Channel
LancasterOnline (local news) & CNN

I really love the app 2do, also tried things, but i like 2do best in ways of graphics and customizations you can choose from.

I'm guessing 2do doesn't have 'sharing' capabilities?

My husband and I need To-do lists & calender that we both share & input. We use Google Calender currently and TaDa - both have been really helpful (and much needed) just seems there could be something better out there (and maybe combined into one??).

I'm guessing 2do doesn't have 'sharing' capabilities?

My husband and I need To-do lists & calender that we both share & input. We use Google Calender currently and TaDa - both have been really helpful (and much needed) just seems there could be something better out there (and maybe combined into one??).

I'm not sure it quite does syncing the way you need it..
I think there is a share option though (by mail, or something of the sort)

eBo red riding hood, a real interactive game book, my son loves it so much.