What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If your a Verizon customer and have been waiting for the Apple iPhone, let us know what phone you plan on ditching and replacing it with.

I'm on the fence because I love my Incredible so much, but I work with Apple products all day and the integration with that and the iPhone is wicked!

Wow, a lot of Droid converts in here. I hope these aren't the only users that the iPhone will attract.

No Blackberry users?! To me the difference between Android and iPhone is marginal, where Blackberry compared to these seem archaic.

I've seen plenty of ex blackberry users on here convert to the AT&T iPhone. I wouldn't be surprised if more convert now...

I personally am ditching my Droid1. Don't get me wrong it's a fantastic phone and was a great choice(coming up on a year in a few days) and I love the widgets and just customization but I have always wanted an Iphone. And I don't want the chance to go to waste.

So excited

Ditching Droid1. Love the Droid... and so will my daughter when she inherits it! I am a Mac and can't wait for my computer and phone to be real friends!

Most likely leaving the Droid 1 (awesome phone, just outdated) as well, but I want to see if they keep the same data plans for the iPhone or not...

Droid Eris out the door because it's a piece of crap. I'm still debating between the iPhone and the Incredible though. The Google Maps Navigation really has me on the fence.

I'll be ditching the Droid1 if the data plans are comparable...they should be.

Not ditching...let's say I'll be putting aside the Droid1.

Cya

Last edited: