What's new

What am i doing wrong??

Chrisp88

Reaction score
ok i have looked at 100 jailbreaking videos tired them and still cant jailbreak my phone :\ ... so is here anyone who can point me at the right direction or link were i can try and jailbreak my phone am running IOS 4.2.8(8E401) firmware 1.0.06 and its on Verizon... any suggestions and comments will be helpful .... =D

ok i have looked at 100 jailbreaking videos tired them and still cant jailbreak my phone :\ ... so is here anyone who can point me at the right direction or link were i can try and jailbreak my phone am running IOS 4.2.8(8E401) firmware 1.0.06 and its on Verizon... any suggestions and comments will be helpful .... =D

Mac or Windows?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqOFd3e0Kd4]YouTube - ‪How to Jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4.2.8 UNTETHERED Redsn0w‬‏[/ame]

Finally thank you sooo much for that link... 100 times thank you lol ...

Hi, I am with Chris, only I have a windows 7 can someone help me with jailbreaking. I have tried over and over, but not getting anywhere.

Hi, I am with Chris, only I have a windows 7 can someone help me with jailbreaking. I have tried over and over, but not getting anywhere.

Can you provide with basic information about your iDevice?

I have an iphone 4 from verizon it has 4.2.8 and my computer has windows 7 with 64-bit, is there anything else you need to help me. thanks