What's new

What about the rest of the world

enots27

Reaction score
How come when there is info or forums related to iPhone carriers they only ever have American carriers. Should this be changed to include other parts of the world.

enots27 said:
How come when there is info or forums related to iPhone carriers they only ever have American carriers. Should this be changed to include other parts of the world.

Agreed Im in lreland

bmahony said:
Vodafone .ie Rubbish network

:/ unable to comment I have been on Vodafone UK never thought much of their customer services

ATM im on T-Mobile UK no problems as of yet

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I'm on three. Best UK network ever. Was on orange prior to this for 16 years and now I wonder why. Three is the only network to give unlimited data and tethering for £35 pm. I love it!

iHolophyte

Yeah don't get me wrong three is excellent for data but I have wifi at home so don't really use much data on my phone anyway

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Yeah don't get me wrong three is excellent for data but I have wifi at home so don't really use much data on my phone anyway

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

I thought this, until I got the sky go app, BBC iPlayer and ITV iPlayer that all use 3G, so when out and about or with the wife shopping I can simply tune into these and watch man city whooping man u whilst the misses looks at shoes. All this without a care EVER if I'm going over my data allowance. Also comes in handy as I've heard a few on here saying they have gone over their data allowance because some app was still running in the background and swallowed the allowance. Something one never needs to worry about!

iHolophyte

Over here in Australia, I am also with Vodafone. I was with 3 but have found Vodafone much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

elitegamer767 said:
What Networks Are You All On?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I am on 3uk and can't see that changing any time soon. 3 is by far the best network in the uk.

I'm in China and using both giant network China Mobile and China Unicom. China Mobile signal is very great and all over the country, their service prices are cheap as well but there is no 3G network with China Mobile. China Unicom is the second giant network over here right behind China Mobile, their network coverage is garbage, signal drop or lose everywhere, in the subway, in the super market, in the wall mart, in the elevator, when you are too far away from the town you practically have no signal. Their services are cheap as well and they provide 3G network with acceptable prices.
Despite the fact that China Mobile is lacking 3G network till date, China Mobile is my ultimate carrier which i use when it comes to phone calls and sms, I use the China Unicom sim only because of the 3G network which i can access only when i'm basically under the sky, once i go inside an elevator, or inside a Starbuck i'm out of signal, the rest of the time, when in the car and stuck in the traffic, i sue the 3G network to stream international radios and that's it.

There is a uk dedicated forum for uk carriers and other parts of the world, not just American carriers.