What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello People!!! I just registered here to find out a little more about this device i just purchased (iphone 4) hopefully to learn and to share!!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the whole iphone world and just have a few q's to put me on the right track!!!! :)

Hi everyone, I am new and I joined to learn more about this amazing device. Plus to see if anyone has had any issues.

welcome. its a great device. and most people dont have issues. but there are some issues which are easily fixed!

newly reg member,hope to share something in the near future regarding iphone 4s issue,many thanks

Hi, my name is Sudeep and I represent Agicent Technologies here, which is an expert custom iOS App development services provider, and that is one of the reasons why am I here. :) Also, I love iOS and a loyal user of Apple's devices, I keep looking at new Apps and Games introduced on iOS as well as I keep talking to people/ companies who are looking to get their App idea developed into an iPhone App, or ported from any other platform.

Till date, my company has developed and delivered more than 30 various Apps (from complex to simpler ones) and our USP lies in our past years of experience in Telecom domain blended with our iOS programming and domain expertise, which ultimately results as Agicent, where you can discuss and get converted into reality, your any iOS App idea, which can be a 2 featured app or an Enterprise App with enriched functionality, UI, and features.

I welcome all who would like to talk to me regarding their experience with iOS, any App idea that they have, or any consulting/ assistance they may require to kick off any idea.

Please note that I'm not promoting my services here as such, my motive is to get connected with more like minded people, and if any business clicks then it will be a mutual bonus. :)

Take care all...

Hi all, my name is Brian, I am 27 (soon to be 28), and I am a Telecommunication Admin for a credit card company. I'm a little late in posting here, but I am new as well. I got my white iPhone 4s 32 gig about a week and a half ago. I also picked up the Otterbox Defender case, and i am really impressed by that as well. I came from the T-Mobile G1, so this is an obvious massive upgrade. This is also my first Apple product ever! So far I am absolutely loving this phone. In the short time I've had it, my girlfriend is already chomping at the bit to get her own!

I look forward to my future with Apple and with this community!

newly reg member,hope to share something in the near future regarding iphone 4s issue,many thanks

Hi, my name is Sudeep and I represent Agicent Technologies here, which is an expert custom iOS App development services provider, and that is one of the reasons why am I here. :) Also, I love iOS and a loyal user of Apple's devices, I keep looking at new Apps and Games introduced on iOS as well as I keep talking to people/ companies who are looking to get their App idea developed into an iPhone App, or ported from any other platform.

Till date, my company has developed and delivered more than 30 various Apps (from complex to simpler ones) and our USP lies in our past years of experience in Telecom domain blended with our iOS programming and domain expertise, which ultimately results as Agicent, where you can discuss and get converted into reality, your any iOS App idea, which can be a 2 featured app or an Enterprise App with enriched functionality, UI, and features.

I welcome all who would like to talk to me regarding their experience with iOS, any App idea that they have, or any consulting/ assistance they may require to kick off any idea.

Please note that I'm not promoting my services here as such, my motive is to get connected with more like minded people, and if any business clicks then it will be a mutual bonus. :)

Take care all...

Hi all, my name is Brian, I am 27 (soon to be 28), and I am a Telecommunication Admin for a credit card company. I'm a little late in posting here, but I am new as well. I got my white iPhone 4s 32 gig about a week and a half ago. I also picked up the Otterbox Defender case, and i am really impressed by that as well. I came from the T-Mobile G1, so this is an obvious massive upgrade. This is also my first Apple product ever! So far I am absolutely loving this phone. In the short time I've had it, my girlfriend is already chomping at the bit to get her own!

I look forward to my future with Apple and with this community!

great introductions guys. glad to have you on the forum

Hi! My name is Ling & I live in Australia. Nice to meet you all! ^_^

hi guys...m here to learn and share anything and everything to know about iphones! :)...currently own a 3gs moving onto 4 pretty soon hopefully