Hello all,
I'm Tim from NJ and I'm looking forward to meeting new people. I hope to discuss my issue regarding iPhone4.
Hi, I'm Lisa. Hubby bought me an iPad for Xmas, and I loved it so much I had to go out and buy an iPhone. Love any forums that help with questions...so handy as it stops me getting frustrated when I can't do something on my phone or pad.
Cheers
Hi there! I'm new here with my first IP4, i've had for abotu two weeks now and just trying to find new things on it. Look forward to chatting with everyone.
Hi there! I'm new here with my first IP4, i've had for abotu two weeks now and just trying to find new things on it. Look forward to chatting with everyone.
Greetings to all,
I am a Senior Engineer working in Highways
I stay at Hyderabad in India.
Previously i was using Nokia phone.
K Jaganmohan Gupta
I just received an iphone4.I have no clue.......