What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Well its been some time now since I came to this forum, but still I would like to mention that I am a recent convert from windows mobile to iphone... iphone is much more sophisticated and better than the windows mobiles that I ve been using till now.
Atleast it dont get hang all of the sudden during the application run. I hope to have good time here and that I ll learn more about my iphone. btw I am an iphone 4 owner, yet to order the iphoen 4S but waiting for salary!

Hi all. Just picked up the 4s a couple days ago. This is my fourth iPhone. Have a couple small issues. Came here to seek help.

i'm glad to be here. own an iphone 4 after having a 3gs. enjoy the phone and its capabilities immensely

Hello, My name is Wayne and I just registered a few minutes ago. This is the first time I have ever registered on any forum and the first time I have been on a forum. I am looking forward to learning from everyone and maybe even
Have some imput that will be beneficial to someone As well. I just upgraded to the iPhone 4s. In my opinion, there
Isn't a better phone out there. I am also looking for friends that play Gun Brothers and MetalStorm Wingman.

Hello. Q: I've been using my iPhone 4s without iCloud . I've been syncing my calendar to my gmail account. I'm getting ready to activate iCloud . When iCloud is activated will my calendar still sync with my gmail calendar as well? I need it to

I am an apple fans and I love all kinds of apple products. I would like to share my experience with other fans. How can i know whether my sharing could be answered by other fans? Such as case i used or other accessories.

I'm a middle school arts teacher and I'm trying to incorporate technology into my art program. Has anyone come across any cool musical iPhone Apps in iTunes App store? These days all the kids have smart phones, and I figured that’s a great tool to start with.
I found this one really cool App in the App store called “Picture Music”, it basically allows you take a picture with your iPhone, and then covert it into music, using any instrument of choice, which is a really cool concept and my students responded very well, taking interest in art for a change. So naturally I’m looking to keep this fire going :)
I would really appreciate any information on any other cool artful, musical or picture apps, I can introduce in my current and future classes.
Thanks!

Hi All,
I'm here from iPadForums.net
From UK Southeast,
I have Ipad 2 + iphone 3gs... willbe buying iphone 4 or 4s this week
Im interested in getting my iPhone3GS Unlocked - its currently locked onto UK orange network

Good website. help everybody. I am a professional supplier of iphone and ipad parts. I am glad If I can help you.

Hi,

been a lurker on this website for a while and decided to create an account along with my own website dedicated to the iphone iPhone 5 wish list. You can find iphone news, rumours, app reviews and how to guides to supplement along with iphoneforums.net

You can also submit your own article via 'contact us' :)

Just obtained an iPhone 4S. Had been using a "regular" cell phone, issued by work. It was (well, is) a small Samsung unit (which I used in "manual conjunction" with an older, Palm Tungsten T3 PDA). BUT wanted own personal cell phone and also wanted to have lots of "processing power", storage, features, flexibility, apps, etc., etc. ... and ALL in one device. So far very happy with the "4S" ... and am still learning about it!