What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

new to the forums, hello all! i am an avid forum poster so i am sure i will get to know everyone very soon. only problem is, ios is greek to me. long time windows, android user. ive seen the light now!

Welcome to the forums Chainsaw and RJ_ Ricochet. Jump in and have fun. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hi, Living in Florida and owner of iPhone 4 for the past year. To honor my contract, read save the ETC fee, I'm destined to wait till Feb before buying my 4S. Sell my 4 after that to help pay for the 4S.
In the meantime, I wanted to learn as much about the 4S/iOS 5 as I could. Also to witness the launch of all things new.

I have an idea for a App and will be training myself on building them, waiting on some books now. Wanted to join here to see how well the iOS5 is received. Really keen on learning as much about SIRI as I can. Was also wondering if SIRI will be able to be integrated INTO apps.

Any and all thoughts welcome. Can wait to see what I'll learn hanging around here. Btw, I did join a developers forum. To be a good developer you need to know your users ;)

Hi
Live in Sedona and have had various varieties of phones over the years, all the decades have been using Macintosh computers. I got the iPhone 4S Friday in the mail. Took me til today to transfer my 720 contacts from Blackberry to iPhone. Now I would like to activate my new iPhone ... went to Sprint web site, and they want me to open it and take out the battery to get the code? HUH? I didn't think people open their iPhones. I have the serial number from when I first fired it up.

Can someone tell me where to find the code to activate my iPhone. I am at home and all I have is the Blackberry 8330 ... I was hoping to do this online this time.

Hi
Live in Sedona and have had various varieties of phones over the years, all the decades have been using Macintosh computers. I got the iPhone 4S Friday in the mail. Took me til today to transfer my 720 contacts from Blackberry to iPhone. Now I would like to activate my new iPhone ... went to Sprint web site, and they want me to open it and take out the battery to get the code? HUH? I didn't think people open their iPhones. I have the serial number from when I first fired it up.

Can someone tell me where to find the code to activate my iPhone. I am at home and all I have is the Blackberry 8330 ... I was hoping to do this online this time.

Used Sprint Chat to activate my new iPhone4S -- worked great !

Hello all,

I am returning to iPhone after a couple of year with Android. I am here to reacquaint myself with all that is iPhone.

I currently own a iPhone 4.

Thanks.

Ic3D3mon said:
Hello all,

I am returning to iPhone after a couple of year with Android. I am here to reacquaint myself with all that is iPhone.

I currently own a iPhone 4.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum and welcome back.

Hello. I am a Software Engineer who does love technology. I own a windows based machine i7-920 for my personal computer, but have preordered a 64 GB Iphone 4s to replace my dumbphone. I have not used the Iphone personally, but my wife has several apple products such as the Nano, Touch and Iphone 4. She does enjoy how intuitive it is to navigate through the GUI. I look forward to trying out this new phone once it is in at my local Best Buy. I have not owned a smart phone before. Currently have an LG xenon phone. I do not like the reception on this phone and hope that this new Iphone will pick up signals in more areas on the ATT network than this one. I own a Kindle and like the idea of being able to synch all the books on that device with this iphone so you can read the kindle books. I Know other competitors have stuff like that, but there are several things that turn me off of Droid, First. The battery life is just terrible. I looked at the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy S2 and its talk time is 3 hours. With that 4s, the talk time on 3G is 8 hours and 14 on 2g. There's lots of features on this phone as well as just simply using the Apps that I think I will enjoy.

Just a quick hello to say how excited I am to very soon becoming the proud owner of an iphone 4s. I just ordered it on last night and will ship soon.

Just joined after purchasing iPhone 4S's. Forums are the best to share technical ideas. I am here, initially, to learn. Retired Fire Chief and Full-time RV'r.
Hope some day to be a contributor.

Hey everyone, new to the forums. I currently have a Motorola Droid X through Verizon. I got it right before the iPhone finally came to Verizon last year, I got tired of all of the rumors and assumed we would never get it. What a disappointment I had a month later when I was stuck with my Droid and the iPhone was finally at Verizon! :(

But today I was eligible for an upgrade so I went to the store go get my iPhone but of course they were sold out. So my white 16GB iPhone 4s is set to ship out by the 28th and I can't wait!!
My boyfriend, mother and grandmother all have the iPhone 4 so I'm pretty familiar with them but I'm looking forward to learning new tips and about the phone in general. :)

I have a 4s coming but downloaded new OS on current 4 and cannot backup becasue password is not working any solutions ?

Thanks

i'm new here. own an iphone 4 after having a 3gs. enjoying it immensely