What's new

Weather Elements Worked, now doesnt Work?

That's a REALLY old version. The current version is 4.2.18, there is no need for manual configuration, all settings are done through the Weather Elements app.

Link?

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

Got it!!! add ***LINK REMOVED*** to your Cydia Sources that is where weather elements is hiding!

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, had to remove the link because the repo also contained pirated content. If you find another repo with it that does not contain pirated content, feel free to post it. Thanks!

Thank you for the link. Got it and DL it. When i open the app it brings this picture up.

$image-2403213735.jpg

When i click submit nothing happens. Also i'm in South Africa and need to use the gps instead of zip code.

this is all that happens for me...
i've done all the steps, i've tried all the fixes... and it's a bit frustrating
Edit: it's a 4s with 5.1.1 ios
a3a5a0c6-0312-4459-8447-aa19e5a1b8f3

Sorry I can't help you out yet but I'm also getting that same blank screen on my iPhone. I'm searching for a solution cuz I love this lock screen. It was working and i dont think i dis anything but it stopped working all of the sudden

Please let me know if you get it working again and I'll do the same!
Btw I'm on an iPhone 4 gsm iOS 5.1.1

I never could get mine to work either. I think there's a bug somewhere for certain phones.

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3

HTML:

Does your weather elements icon work? And do you have google chrome installed? I can't be sure but that icon stopped working for me around the time I installed google chrome. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling everything I can think of. My wife has nearly the same setup as me and hers works fine though.
For now I'm just using LS aniweather... Changed the background to look like WE. Not the same but it'll do for now. On a side note, my LS aniweather is in Italian, anyone know how to change that?

hi please please help me i have been searching everwhere for weather elements and cannot find it anywhere can someone help me locate it? thanks....

hi please please help me i have been searching everwhere for weather elements and cannot find it anywhere can someone help me locate it? thanks....

I don't think you can download it anymore. Some will need to zip it up for you and send it to you.

Tapatalk'd / Rooted Galaxy S3

I don't think you can download it anymore. Some will need to zip it up for you and send it to you.

Tapatalk'd / Rooted Galaxy S3

I just downloaded it from Cydia 2 days ago when I re-jailbroke my phone. The lockscreen works fine for me. My issue is I can't get rid of my damned slider, no matter what I do. I have used cydia tweaks, tried editing it manually. Nothing is changing it. I'm at a loss..

$IMG_0184.jpg

For those wondering I am still working on a solution for this. I have been able to get it working once it stops working but it's been very inconsistent. I am having one of the themers from dbar help me with it right now to see if he can weigh in on the issue.