iPhoneForums.net News Team
- Jun 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Bay Area, CA
The GPS app was updated today to version 3.9.4 with some speedy improvements. Along with general fixes and changes, Waze will now show its users an ETA on how long one will be in traffic.
Waze 3.9.4 changelog:
- Experience an overall faster Waze: smoother navigation, quicker route selection and improved re-routing.
- New traffic bar — know how long you’ll be in a jam, tracking progress as you go.
- Learn which route Waze is taking with ‘Let’s go via’ voice instruction.
- Get a confirmation when sending your ETA: those receiving can instantly reply ‘Got it, thanks’.
- Improved support for U-turns
- General bug fixes
Crowd-sourcing GPS data can make things a bit easier while on the road. Waze version 3.9.4 can be found on the App Store for free.