iPhoneForums.net News Team
- Jun 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Bay Area, CA
Waze version 4.0 sports a completely redesigned user interface, which matches the flat look of iOS 9. The new interface gives off brighter tones and removes some of the more "cartoony" looks of previous versions.
Apart from the long-awaited look of the application, Waze has made it easier and faster to begin navigation. Social features have been enhanced and Waze 4.0 also has a dedicated button to make it easier for users to report traffic incidents.
Here's a full list of the change log:
- Significantly reduced battery consumption.
- Fewer taps to start a drive, send locations and directions.
- New ETA panel organizes everything you need in one place. View reports, check alternate routes, add a stop on the way, or instantly send ETA to friends and family.
- The new map is easier to read with a cleaner look catered to your drive.
- It’s easier to help others on the road with a faster, more visual reporting menu.
- Reports and alerts are color-coded so you can instantly recognize them on the map.
- Smart reminders to leave on time for your Calendar events based on traffic conditions and drive times.