What's new

Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Now 'Get You There' With His Voice Navigation on Waze

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
Google-owned Waze app just became a little bit cooler. Starting today, users of the crowd-sourced navigation service will be able to use Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice to get them to their destination.

The Waze voice add-on is part of a promotion for the upcoming TERMINATOR GENISYS movie, in theaters July 1. Users will be able to hear phrases like "I know where you're going, and I will get you there, trust me", along with "hasta la vista baby" at the end of each trip, spoken in The Governator's amazing Austrian accent.

While the new TERMINATOR movie is in cinemas, the app will also suggest close-by theaters while on the road where users could watch the flick. Waze is a free app and can be found in the iTunes App Store.

Lol
His accent is Styrian, the dialect of his region.

Schwarzenegger can't speak German without an English accent, and his English has a Styrian accent. That's amazing! :D

Last edited:
I've been using this since yesterday and it just puts a smile on my face every time he says something!