What's new

Ways to make iphone faster nd not loggy? Advise please... ^^

Sundy

Reaction score
any advise to make or maintain it fast and not loggy??
is there any un-usesable files to delete in winSCP??
apps to make it fast?

-new i4 user...

The iPhone4 isn't laggy. The lag comes from winterboard themes & 3rd party tweaks... It's just a push pull you sacrifice some speed for the jailbreak.

i dont have lag even with a video wallpaper hows is yours lagging and changes sms sounds and openssh and so on... what firmware are you on?

i dont have lag even with a video wallpaper hows is yours lagging and changes sms sounds and openssh and so on... what firmware are you on?

It doesn't really lag... Just takes that extra second to load up say the settings app.

There was someone a while back that deleted all the language packs (except english obviously) to speed up thier 3g. Also turning spotlight search off helps.

hi,could be doing with getiing my phone a bit quicker and freeing up space etc.could somebody tell me how to delete lanuages and anything else i may not need that is taking up memory.
regards trevor

It was on modmyi.com where I read it but the site seems to be down at the moment. It was for the iOS 3 rather than 4

Im sure if you do some google searching for deleting language packs on iphone you can find what you need.