What's new

Cydia problem. please help

KMuhaisen

Reaction score
greetings

I have simply jailbreak an already jail-broken iphone4, now cydia is not working, when i click on it i just get the msg "preparing file system" which takes forever and stuck on that.
I searched many forums and found some solutions which i tried but was not successful. last solution i tried was installing iphonebrowser, go to var/stash, delete cydia directory, copy cydia.deb and install it using winscp
i did everything till i got stuck with winscp. i dont know how to login to my iphone using winscp, and i dont have cydia to install openSSH which will allow the connection between my pc and winscp
i only wanna use winscp to install cydia again, is there any solution which will make cydia work again? any alternatives? anything?
thanks in advance

You just need to let it go, they changed it so that Cydia moves the applications now instead of redsn0w so it takes a lot longer to prepare filesystem. Just let filesystem prepare and when its done your phone will respring and when you open Cydia it will let you choose user developer or hacker