What's new

Cydia Not loading After Jailbreak , Help me on This :)

Jayzzy

Reaction score
Allright guys im new here , registered here just coz i can see alot of iphone gurus around here who can fix my prob :)
For that i would like you to read everything i will be writing below

Its been like 4 days now im trying to load my cydia but everything i try to it gets stuck on loading data screen and then after 5 mins or sometimes less it crashes
I have done fresh jailbreak on my iphone 2G using Redsnow 0.9.2 Version using the correct bootloader i.e BL-36 and BL-49 to unlock it too , i used the 3.1.3 firmware for my 2G as its the max it can go with
But not just that i also Jailbroke with 3.1.2 version with Blackrain and it everything fine
Ok, on both jailbreaks i.e on redsnow and on blackrain it did all fine , i can make calls and surf my own withouth any problem at all , but whenever i open cydia for first time it reloads some files along with downloading some latest packages and then it closes down with msg to restart it again
and when i do so it stucks on loading data screen

Here are somethings i have already done after spending about 4 days 13 hours a day on youtube watching videos and reading everything i can on google

- Deleting files in VAR folder from my Boot files of iphone using ifunbox,ispirit,iphoneexplorer,itunnel,winscp to go in ssh mode and everything i can , but the problem is that i cant get in cydia so i can downlaod openssh to delete those files in VAR folder

- Also tried clearcydiacache app but that doesnt run giving me some error while running which i searched on google leaving me with empty handed

- I cant even see my boot files in any application like ispirit , iphonebrowser,ifunbox etc , no idea why

Now im asking you guys to help me on this thing as im unable to handle this for a long time now

I hope you guys can help me on this

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help but you are on 2G and I really know less about that device. I hope some other members will be able to assist you soon.

No prob bro

So anyone willing to read my query other than bab2010