What's new

watch tv on the iphone 4??

Jdsmitty10

Reaction score
Sometimes I need to watch my favorite sports teams on websites such as channelsurfing.net. Is this possible on the iphone 4?

thanks,
Jon

you should open the site with your iphone and see if it works, i tried to load it with my iphone but i dont have a login to try it... you watch rugby? as the americans call it football. but really its rugby

i got it to work with the justin.tv app...i tried out watching an nhl game last night...worked... def not hd but not too bad for free.. i watch the pittsburgh penguins and the pittsburgh steelers FOOTBALL...

thanks for the suggestions..

i got it to work with the justin.tv app...i tried out watching an nhl game last night...worked... def not hd but not too bad for free.. i watch the pittsburgh penguins and the pittsburgh steelers FOOTBALL...

thanks for the suggestions..

we watch a lot of football also in my country where they kick around the ball into the back of the net... i dont see why so many love it...

your guys love for rugby is amazing... i like rugby better its more fun when you run with the ball in your hand and get crushed to pieces. but any way back on topic....

so you got it working on justin.tv? how about the other one it did not work at all after logging in?