What's new

i-TV watch TV wiht your iPhone, ipod, ipad.

Heiz

Reaction score
Hi,

With this post I want to tell you a website for the iPhone, iPod, iPad.
i-TV.mobi is a website where you can watch TV for free and legally. There are many channels from England, Italy, France, Russia, Turkey and other countrys. The TV station load very well and adapt to the Internet connection: good internet connection = good stream quality. Poor internet connection = less good internet connection. So you can also watch TV if you have a not so good internet connection trouble-free look TV.
I can recommend i-TV but get your own image under Watching Mobile-TV.
You can create a Webapp from i-TV if you added to the Home screen.

Here is a Video from i-TV [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkMZEckhA4o"]YouTube - ‪I-TV Watch TV with your iPhone, iPod, iPad by i-tv.mobi free and legally!!‬‏[/ame]

what do you say about the website?

regards Heiz

hi heiz
thank you for this video, itv can only watch only 45 channels. I used mobileelite he can watch over 1000 channels on your iphone

Hi i-TV is free. Mobiletv costs 37 $.
i-TV has a comment written under the video. That´s new TV channel coming soon. jea;)

Hi i-TV is free. Mobiletv costs 37 $.
i-TV has a comment written under the video. That´s new TV channel coming soon. jea;)

With this post I want to tell you a website for the iPhone, iPod, iPad.

hi heiz
thank you for this video, itv can only watch only 45 channels. I used

Apple iPad is now available through Apple’s franchisees across the country. But the catch is that you’ve to buy in bulk. Apple iPad is priced at Rs 33,000 for a 16GB model and Rs 54,000 for a 64GB-3G model, with warranty and invoice. [...]

thank you for the info, but I'm not looking to buy a ipad for now

What is your favorite i-TV channel?

Thanks for the heads up.

Bookmarking these sites for later...