What's new

Was anyone able to order an iPhone X yet?

Every year. I won't be getting the 8 though. I got a 256GB space grey version and as always I ordered it from cyprus so I wont even touch it until end of feb 2018 lol
Ah yes I remember you do that....
It will kill you having to wait I bet :)

Ah yes I remember you do that....
It will kill you having to wait I bet :)

That it will :(

For the 7 I think I was in the UK, but pre ordering is good because its 10am instead of 8, but by the time the page loaded the time slipped to 2-3 weeks, though for me it makes no difference this year.

That it will :(

For the 7 I think I was in the UK, but pre ordering is good because its 10am instead of 8, but by the time the page loaded the time slipped to 2-3 weeks, though for me it makes no difference this year.
I think you will love it, It really is smart but I'm not sure about that notch at the top.

What did you not like about it
The notch at the top for one....
Just from a little play it's hard to say if there is anything else.

I think it's a good size for men's pockets as it's smaller overall than the 8 Plus.

Nothing exciting - I changed the sim card - I started and wanted to restore from a backup but the OS is too old already so I have to set it up as a new phone and then restore.
At one point I had to restart - then caused my first search as holding the power button (now called side button) does other functions like call up Siri.
i-s7Qmh6J-XL.jpg

Hey hey Hey HEY...

HEY!!!!!!!!!

WTH???

Yours was on the truck that was parked by the apple store in ca where 300 iphones got stolen.... come on man! You can laugh!... but seriously i have to wait till mid nov/dec to get my X as its a birthday/christmas gift from my fiance... upgrading from a 6s (not the 4 shown in my sig) to a 64 gb X... I wanna see pics of the silver... scottysize what color did you go with?