What's new

Want to unlock iphone 4 baseband 04.12.01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raul Ruiz

Reaction score
Hello,
I want to unlock Iphone 4 for t-mobile. They say the baseband 04.12.01 is unlockable. Is this true? Has it always been unlockable? Will there be a future solution and about how long the wait? Will a gevey unlock 04.12.01 baseband. I am very desperate in unlocking this phone. Will I just have to sell and get another iphone with different baseband. Can at&t factory unlock and about how much $?

Please help me.

Last edited:
Hello,
I want to unlock Iphone 4 for t-mobile. They say the baseband 04.12.01 is unlockable. Is this true? Has it always been unlockable? Will there be a future solution and about how long the wait? Will a gevey unlock 04.12.01 baseband. I am very desperate in unlocking this phone. Will I just have to sell and get another iphone with different baseband. Can at&t factory unlock and about how much $?

Please help me.

That is the newest baseband on ios 5.1.1 it can't be unlocked by anything software or even hardware based at the moment. Nobody knows if there will ever be an unlock for it.

Gevey sim is a hardware unlock, but is only good on about 3 different basebands.

At&t will unlock the phone if the original contract is paid off, call and see, there is a fee i think its 50.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.