What's new

Virtual Keyboard tweak in-app?

IGaepora

Reaction score
I've been playing GTAVC on iPhone and I'm wondering is there a way to access the keyboard so I can use cheats. Is it possible for me to get a tweak that allows me to have a keyboard with apps that don't normally allow it? Or Atleast one that let's me use it in GTA VC?

GTAVC doesn't have cheats outside of modding the games save data, and even then, you have to make sure the closing signature is correct or your game data will be purged. Play the game the way it's intended to

GTAVC doesn't have cheats outside of modding the games save data, and even then, you have to make sure the closing signature is correct or your game data will be purged. Play the game the way it's intended to

GTA VC is a port of the PC game which use words as cheats. They're built into the game but without a Bluetooth keyboard it is inaccessible.

I don't think it's possible without a bluetooth keyboard. I know Android has an app called GameKeyboard that lets you enter text cheats from within a game, but I don't know of any equivalents for iOS.