What's new

Identify keyboard tweak and tell me how to uninstall it

bench2010

Reaction score
$IMG_0342.jpg

Hello,

I have installed a keyboard/ AUtocorrection tweak/app from cydia. Can someone please identify which tweak I installed? How can I remove it, and go back to the original keyboard style. I've checked my cydia installed packages, but I don't see one for this.

Please help me restore my keyboard to normal. Please see attached screen shot.

Thanks!

View attachment 3717

Hello,

I have installed a keyboard/ AUtocorrection tweak/app from cydia. Can someone please identify which tweak I installed? How can I remove it, and go back to the original keyboard style. I've checked my cydia installed packages, but I don't see one for this.

Please help me restore my keyboard to normal. Please see attached screen shot.

Thanks!

bump

anyone please??

It's called autocorrection bar I think; I want it but it's only for ios5+. can you not just go to Manage/packages in cydi a and find and remove it? It's easier than trawling through cydia trying to find the app. All your installed packages are there. Anyway the package you have is called "Autocorrection Bar". Is it no good? I thought it looked pretty useful?

Last edited:
When you find the package( it will have a green tick to show it's installed) click "modify" in top right corner. Then select remove. When it finishes uninstalling it may prompt you to "restart springboard"