What's new

VERY LARGE APPS, etc.

janni121

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Janice and I am a newbie to this forum....AND in great need of a few answers.

1) Woke up this am and turned on my new iPhernando, to find that he had made the size of my Apps so large that I cannot even view my Phone, Messages, Contacts, and ....whatever that other one is! lol.

2) It also has this padlock icon at the very top so I'm assuming it's locked. It wasn't locked this morning because it was charging in sleep mode. I did the whole reset, to reboot at least 4 times to no avail. There is about a one second interaval, when I am able to slide it on before it gets too large to do so...but even then, after I'm able to get on, evevrything just blows up into LARGE MODE...ugh I also did the whole iTunes phone restore...NUTTIN'!

3) After the death of iPriscilla (who, I might add, suffered three very deep baths in my tub and an hour of swimming in green tea during a 90* yoga bout) always managed to ressurect herself...finally mist just did her in. After detoxing and greiving over her, I was thrilled to know that my new strong Big Daddy iPhernando was gonna be the man....he's proving to be a bit too much of a man for me! I am rendered helpless!! Please help me create the balance we need between the two of us...or he''l drive me crazy n' well, ... um, you know....iNand may have to take a swim in the big ocean in the sky!!!

Thanking you!
Genuinely,
Janice
(and IPHERNANDO!!!!!)
XO

Last edited:
PS: Do I just stay here or move somewhere else for any responses?? TY

You have the zoom on just double tap with 3 fingers to turn it off. (it may take a few trys)

Second, The lock symbol is just the rotation lock. Double click the home key to bring up the multitasking bar then swipe it to the right.