What's new

Verizon rep told me October delivery for 5s

xrayeyes

Reaction score
I called Verizon today to see if my phone number had an upgrade available. I am on my husband's business account. She told me yes, but that he would have to wait until Sept. 20th the place the order online ONLY and to expect delivery in October....no phones available on Sept 20th! I expected them to sell out early, but didn't think they were not going to even be available on the 20th! Has anyone heard different?

Xray, Did you get the 5s price from Verizon? Do they offer lower price than Apple like Walmart's 5c price? Anyone think any carrier will offer that? (like T-Mobile's 5c)

Apple will have them in store why wouldn't Verizon ?

That's the thing. Apple is guaranteed to have a 110% demand on the short supply that it already has, so they'll need every unit they can keep for themselves. Usually those that wait on line to buy the iPhone at Apple are buying them for their current carrier or factory unlocked.

Xray, Did you get the 5s price from Verizon? Do they offer lower price than Apple like Walmart's 5c price? Anyone think any carrier will offer that? (like T-Mobile's 5c)

Don't think tmobile might offer lower price cause tmobile iPhones are factory unlocked If I am not mistaking

Vee, T-M is offering 5c pre-order for $528 ($22x24) which is $21 less than Apple's $549 (with T-M sim card installed). I am just wondering if T-M will offer lower price for 5s also. (I personally guess they won't because Apple won't allow lower than $649 for 5s.)

Vee, T-M is offering 5c pre-order for $528 ($22x24) which is $21 less than Apple's $549 (with T-M sim card installed). I am just wondering if T-M will offer lower price for 5s also. (I personally guess they won't because Apple won't allow lower than $649 for 5s.)

Yes that's what the unlocked ones go for $649

Sorry, I did not ask the price. Verizon has never been lower than anyone for anything. Didn't even occur to me to ask.

Maybe I was wrong, but I seemed recently seeing TV ad that Verizon offer $100 off "any phone". Would that include iphone 5s/5c?