What's new

Verizon iPhone 4 vs Droid Bionic

My original droid is so laggy and choppy. I cant wait to get my hands on an iphone and the amazingly smooth transitions with the iOS.

Now this is something I can agree with.

My original droid is so laggy and choppy. I cant wait to get my hands on an iphone and the amazingly smooth transitions with the iOS.

Now this is something I can agree with.

++++2 I couldn't even answer a call yesterday on my Droid because the screen wouldn't respond to pick it up, I thought it was a "phone" too ????? Not so much!

I agree with you guys. For all of the neat features that my Droid X has, it doesn't 'just work' when I need it to. Reliability was a huge factor in my switch to iphone.

To be fair, much has to do with the models you have. I have the Droid Incredible and have actually been rather happy with it. One of the more stable and better phones that I have had, by far. I'll still be running this while my wife has the new iPhone.

I have a motorola Droid and love it. yes sometimes it is slow, with all the apps I have downloaded. I also love the Iphone and will be getting one for my wife. she is with at&t. when it comes to control, I will never give up my droid, and here,s why.
On my droid, I can download music free, I have over 1000 songs on my droid, and a jbl sound system to play then back. I have voice turn by turn which is also free, and voice commands for both text messages and e-mail. Apple has to much control over the Iphone. Feb 11th I can upgrade, My wife will leave at&t for the verizon Iphone in march, we will have the best of both worlds. When you can get music apps and and voice turn by turn, and or able to speak your text mesages and e-mail, I will switch over myself.

I have a motorola Droid and love it. yes sometimes it is slow, with all the apps I have downloaded. I also love the Iphone and will be getting one for my wife. she is with at&t. when it comes to control, I will never give up my droid, and here,s why.
On my droid, I can download music free, I have over 1000 songs on my droid, and a jbl sound system to play then back. I have voice turn by turn which is also free, and voice commands for both text messages and e-mail. Apple has to much control over the Iphone. Feb 11th I can upgrade, My wife will leave at&t for the verizon Iphone in march, we will have the best of both worlds. When you can get music apps and and voice turn by turn, and or able to speak your text mesages and e-mail, I will switch over myself.

+++1 For my droid 1. The one thing it doesnt do is exchange email but only because my company doesnt support android. Thats why I am switching to iphone. I hope I like it as well as my droid.