What's new

Verizon iPhone 4 vs Droid Bionic

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think the iPhone 4 might have a tough time with the new Motorola Bionic 4G rolling out next month as well?

Can't stand motorollas. I remember I had the razr flip phone a good few years back. Terrible. I'm sure things have moved on since then but I wouldn't go back...

lol, oh man that was a bad phone. I've used many of the Droids and I'd have to say the quality is top notch now. As a fan of all technology, I have to say I'm also really excited to see the new Motorola Atrix slate for AT&T due out next month.

lol, oh man that was a bad phone. I've used many of the Droids and I'd have to say the quality is top notch now. As a fan of all technology, I have to say I'm also really excited to see the new Motorola Atrix slate for AT&T due out next month.

Yes it was. Lol. The buttons were metal and had rubber numbers in the middle. It wasn't exactly a flush fit. My fingers were raw after a few texts. Theres far too many phones coming out now it's hard to keep up! I'll just stick to the tried an tested iPhone thank you...

I have the Droid 1 and it's terrible but I'm not ready to jump the the iphone bandwagon unless it has the same functionality as other Android phones.

i rolling with the droid x right now and it pretty much kick ass after i rooted. i had the droid 1 too and that wasn't too shabby either.

The Droid X might just be my favorite Android Phone, and I've used many :)

i rolling with the droid x right now and it pretty much kick ass after i rooted. i had the droid 1 too and that wasn't too shabby either.

Can't stand motorollas. I remember I had the razr flip phone a good few years back. Terrible. I'm sure things have moved on since then but I wouldn't go back...

Wow really? I loved my Moto Razr. No matter what I did to it, whether that be kick it, drop, punch it, I can go on, it always worked and never got a scratch on it. The only thing that I found the phone couldn't stand up to was a run in the laundry. I've never had a phone as durable as that one.

But, Iphone 4 versus Droid Bionic. . .The Bionic is leaps and bounds ahead of the Iphone 4 on paper. That's to be expected since the Iphone 4 is almost a year old. But, hopefully Bionic utilizes and doesn't fall flat on it's face.

I've had my HTC Droid Eris for 2 years to get me by while I waited for Verizons iPhone, I can't stand it and thank goodness I never needed to call 911 on it since it seems they drop the software updates for a Droid over 6 months old and move onto the newest Android phone leaving the old Androids to be useful as a paperweight! I'm sure the newest Android phones will be great, I for one am a Apple enthusist and will stick with Verizons newest baby the iPhone 4, the so called "shortcomings" mean nothing to me, since I'll finally have a phone that will work flawless with my Apple desktop, laptop, iPads and iPods! Just my 2 cents...

My primary reason for chosing the iphone is because apple STANDS BY their products. The Droid Bionic will come out, and then 2 months later a different model will come out.

Accessory manufacturers won't both to make accessories for it, and the manufacturer will push 1 or 2 updates out, then forget about it forever.

My original droid is so laggy and choppy. I cant wait to get my hands on an iphone and the amazingly smooth transitions with the iOS.

I've used many of the Droids and I'd have to say the quality is top notch now.

I'll never understand this. I think Droids are complete garbage. I've had the Motorola Droid since it came out and it's been trash the whole time, replaced it 4 times. Every app on android crashes and force closes. The app store is way below mediocre, the apps are crap. Even messaging and gallery force close. I'm sure the Droid X and this new droid are much better than the original but still hardly competition for the Iphone 4. I wish I could understand people's reasoning otherwise. My droid hardly is responsive and lags all the time. I remember when I had the FIRST ipod touch, it was 100X better than the droid. Sorry if I offend anyone.