What's new

Verizon iPhone 4 (v 4.2.8), Need Help Jailbreaking

I have a Verizon iPhone 4(v 4.2.8) and you mentioned the modem firmware, I have 1.0.06 modem firmware on my phone. Will i be able to jailbreak the with this firmware? Also my PC runs Windows Vista Home Premium SP2. Can I still use the software to jailbreak the phone, Thanks!

You can jailbreak it with greenpoison, but i read that you can't unlock that baseband with ultrasnow at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Im a newbie to jailbreakin on verizon iPhone 4. Is there any help guide for the right jailbreak file to use with the provided info I gave for my phone. Appreciate the info, thanks.

Ok so I tried to jailbreak my iPhone 4 from Verizon and it has 4.2.8 version and 1.0.06 firmware and I try to use Sn0wbreeze and it doesn't work I try to drag my 4.2.8 software or whatever into it and it says invalid please help!!!

Hi I need help with Jailbreaking. I have the iphone 4 from verizon and 4.2.8 but I need someone to lead me with this, I have tried to download from snow, but it downloads in a zip form. How do I unzip it. Also I have windows 7. Thanks for any help.

Hi I need help with Jailbreaking. I have the iphone 4 from verizon and 4.2.8 but I need someone to lead me with this, I have tried to download from snow, but it downloads in a zip form. How do I unzip it. Also I have windows 7. Thanks for any help.

Can you double clic on the zip and then extract the ipsw file from it? Or try to change the zip file extension from xxx.zip to xxx.ipsw

Are you talking about snowbreeze being in zip format or the iPhone software? The ipsw shouldn't be in a zip folder. If you have a programme like win rar installed it will recognises it as a zip file but it's not...