What's new

Upgrade to iPhone 5 32gb or Samsung gs4

and there you start with a whole new problem......which case lol.
Lol... that's a smart reply!! I'm using qdos smoothie since I got iPhone 4s, but I suppose THIS is a personal thing. My son got GS3, and me, wife and daughter iPhones. But I think it's a different thread...cases yes....lol

I had been using the GS3 for a couple of years, with lots of connection problems, and did the upgrade to the GS4. "No service" was the common connection statement at home. Switched for the iPhone 5 and have 2-4 bars, at home, and found lots more service on the road. Went fishing and had signals in numerous places where both the GS3 & GS4 showed no service. Really liked the SD card capacity, android easy to work with, but much prefer having phone service in a much wider area that iP5 provides. Still learning the iP5, and its differences, but am very pleased with the service area increases.

Yes

You made a wise choice my friend, everybody that I know hates the S4 because of so little user memory

You should consider an htc one it doesn't have any lag and runs smooth. With the s4 the lag is quite noticeable.... Could always root. I would advice you to try AOSP... I used ios for a while but then after using Android ios just seemed limited.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

You should consider an htc one it doesn't have any lag and runs smooth. With the s4 the lag is quite noticeable.... Could always root. I would advice you to try AOSP... I used ios for a while but then after using Android ios just seemed limited.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Your words "ios just seemed limited" is questionable... what is limited? My personal opinion is that most people use the phones for what they are intended to - phone calls, internet, sms, mms, mail and a few apps like translate, banking apps, maps......photos, videos... All these can be done easily on both android and ios. Is the limited maybe the "customization" you're talking about on android? My son has an S4 and me an iPhone 4s, my wife and daughter iPhone 5's. And I can tell you one thing, if my wife and daughter try to "customize" like my son do on the Samsung, it would be such a mess. Everything they want to do can be done... music, facebook, everything!! For me the limitation on ios is a blessing. Most of the people using phones are not capable of customizing and playing with that. Maybe I'm wrong, but in my business my phone is using for what a phone is intended to use... videos and "play around" is done in my iPad.. and if I want to do more and work, my laptop is 100%.