What's new

Unlocking modem baseband 4.11.08

Drewinsd

Reaction score
I jailbroke my phone, which is an iPhone 4 running iOS 5. Cydia works great, but I get the message invalid sim. I hear this is because of my modem baseband (4.11.08).

Help... Any way to solve this? Do I change my baseband, if so, how?

Thanks

Sorry, no. You can't downgrade the baseband, and your current version cannot be unlocked.

f4780y said:
Sorry, no. You can't downgrade the baseband, and your current version cannot be unlocked.

He's right. Nothing you can do to unlock it if you are trying to use a different service carrier. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

f4780y said:

Im new in this forum and i have the same issue as well. Please let me know if there will be an update regarding this problem. Unlocking baseband 4.11.08

Can i down grade my ios 5 to 4.3.3 or 4.3.5 to change my baseband 04.11.08 to 04.10.... To able to use gevey?coz when i upgraded to ios 5 i forgot to preserve my baseband,some they say when they downgrade their firmware version then the baseband downgraded aswell,if the apple still signing the firmware 4.3.5,is it still can?as of this date? Dec 9,2011...i need answers plssssss help me,

Can i down grade my ios 5 to 4.3.3 or 4.3.5 to change my baseband 04.11.08 to 04.10.... To able to use gevey?coz when i upgraded to ios 5 i forgot to preserve my baseband,some they say when they downgrade their firmware version then the baseband downgraded aswell,if the apple still signing the firmware 4.3.5,is it still can?as of this date? Dec 9,2011...i need answers plssssss help me,Plss mail me at
moderation Notice: Please review our rules, no personal information on your post

Last edited by a moderator:
Some they said that if apple still signing the firmware 4.3.5 we can still downgrade our version and baseband aswell.is it true?i saw some comments that they did,but that was last 2 to 3 months is it still posible to do it this date?do the apple still signing the 4.3.5?

Some they said that if apple still signing the firmware 4.3.5 we can still downgrade our version and baseband aswell.is it true?i saw some comments that they did,but that was last 2 to 3 months is it still posible to do it this date?do the apple still signing the 4.3.5?

There is no such of a think anymore and as JMills say there is no way to downgrade the baseband.

iFrog said:
There is no such of a think anymore and as JMills say there is no way to downgrade the baseband.

What will i do bro?any ways?or advice?downgrading my firmware back to 4.3.3 it will not help?

No, downgrading firmware does not downgrade baseband. There is absolutely nothing you can do. You will have to use that phone on an official carrier.

Jmills87 said:
No, downgrading firmware does not downgrade baseband. There is absolutely nothing you can do. You will have to use that phone on an official carrier.

Tnx for quick reply...any update for the baseband 04.11.08 unlock?