What's new

FuriousMod on baseband 4.11.08

namezox

Reaction score
Currently, GEVEY Ultra doesn’t unlock baseband 4.11.08 “officially”. Even Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 software unlock supports old basebands only. But skilled modder mcbaron15 have fixed and released a modified version of the FuriousMod SIM unlock utility which works well with GEVEY SIM on iOS 5.0.1 to unlock iPhone 4.
Developers over Applenberry are working hard on an “official” FuriousMod update for iOS 5.01 with preserve baseband 4.10.01, however.

Does this mean that it
4.11.08 can be UNLOCKED or it doesnt? the word BUT confused me

Last edited by a moderator:
im looking forward for any solution for this baseband issue...

matze1984 said:
Is someone working on a unlock for Bb 4.11.08??????

some rumors said, the dev team are workin on this but it will last till march2012..rumors are rumrs until the fix has been completed

some rumors said, the dev team are workin on this but it will last till march2012..rumors are rumrs until the fix has been completed

The dev team has never stated that they are working on an 04.11.08 baseband unlock. The rumor is that a chinese company is going to release a new SIM interposer hack that will cost around $100 but there hasn't been any more information on it.

ahh this sucks. 100$? for the SIM interposer.. i rather buy a factory unlock from apple. Thanks for help guys!

Jmills87 said:
The dev team has never stated that they are working on an 04.11.08 baseband unlock. The rumor is that a chinese company is going to release a new SIM interposer hack that will cost around $100 but there hasn't been any more information on it.

Musclenerd did mention on working on an unlock but for iPhone 4s

Jmills87 said:
Ya, but the current 4S baseband is 1.0.13 not 04.11.08 so the 4S unlock will not work on iPhone4.

Yeah that's why I said working on iPhone 4s not sure if the iPhone 4

It's a Cydia package used in conjunction with the Gevey Ultra SIM to unlock basebands on the iPhone4 that are not unlockable via software.