What's new

FuriousMod on baseband 4.11.08

They are claiming it's from AppleNBerry and that it works on 04.11.08 but AppleNBerry doesn't even sell a SIM that is compatible with 04.11.08 so it is clearly fake

Do not buy it yet. Just wait for the review from the bidders. But it is most likely fake. I sold my iphone4 4.11.08 on craiglist for 400 (LOL) and brought a unlocked one from ebay for 420. I suggest doing this if your iphone 4 is on 4.11.08

Do not buy it yet. Just wait for the review from the bidders. But it is most likely fake. I sold my iphone4 4.11.08 on craiglist for 400 (LOL) and brought a unlocked one from ebay for 420. I suggest doing this if your iphone 4 is on 4.11.08
How did you sell it for 400? Most iPhone 4s are going for around 280...

They're probably broken. No way you're getting a 16GB 3Gs in working condition for anything under $300 on eBay. Trust me, I buy and sell iPhones for a large chunk of my living. I've been getting $320-$340 for 16GB 3Gs on eBay(they're jailbroken but I doubt that does much in terms of final cost).

They're probably broken. No way you're getting a 16GB 3Gs in working condition for anything under $300 on eBay. Trust me, I buy and sell iPhones for a large chunk of my living. I've been getting $320-$340 for 16GB 3Gs on eBay(they're jailbroken but I doubt that does much in terms of final cost).
Dang... I got douped then!! A 16GB 3GS I sold about 6 months ago only went up to $250ish... it was in like new condition too. :-(

Dang... I got douped then!! A 16GB 3GS I sold about 6 months ago only went up to $250ish... it was in like new condition too. :-(

You should always jailbreak/unlock phones before selling them on eBay, people pay extra if they don't have to worry about doing that to their phones. I also like to swap out the backplate with a custom colored backplate because people pay more for having a one of a kind iPhone lol.