What's new

Unlock any jailbroken iPhone..... REGARDLESS OF BASEBAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask if my Japan iPhone 4S on 5.1 firmware with Softbank network and not jailbreaked can it also be unlock using this method. Thank you in advance.

nope, it should be a jailbroken iphone...im just wondering how you will install sam if you are did jailbreak..will it be available in appstore? lolzzz

Jmills87 said:
SAM works fine on 5.0, sbingner even posted that the new update he released should work with 4.3.3 as well.

Bt bro SAM is not working it says "there was error loading preferences bundle of SAM " wat does these mean wat sud i do?

Jmills87 said:
SAM works fine on 5.0, sbingner even posted that the new update he released should work with 4.3.3 as well.

I think there is only u who can help me

the new way is not working for me..after i update to 0.1.16-1, i keep get this error that say ActivationInfo rejected. you must select the original carrier SIMID of your phone...HELP PLEASE!

Here is the other way! ***LINK REMOVED***
Its a new exploit in the Apple activation server which allows you to unlock ANY iPhone model, any iOS version and any baseband.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the other way! ***LINK REMOVED***
Its a new exploit in the Apple activation server which allows you to unlock ANY iPhone model, any iOS version and any baseband.

Yes Mr Smith but just like the software unlocks there will be a firmware/baseband that it wont unlock but the difference is the software unlock is always free

Funs over. Looks like Apple has started closing the loophole. MuscleNerd said that some people might still have success with the method but it will be very "hit or miss" and eventually it will be "all miss."

Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.