What's new

Unlock any jailbroken iPhone..... REGARDLESS OF BASEBAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...cuz it does not work for me now....i been trying to get my cousin 4s unlock for the last 4 hours

So before i even attempt this my Version is 5.1 (9B176) & my modem Firmware is 04.12.01 .. This done corrently should unlock my Iphone right ?

Reason why is i was on a contract & due to unforeseen av vents I lost my job & was unable to keep up the payments

The contract was near up anyway but t-mobile have now stopped all calls to & from the phone .

So can i ask if this is the best way to be able to make calls again doing this Or Gevey sim?

Am Not sure witch is the best way to go about unlocking my phone to make calls again. can anyone please advice the best way to unblock it please... thank you

It was an exploit in the apple activation server. Unlock method will not work anymore since apple fixed the bug already. :(

i test may phone iphone4 5.1 bb 4.12.01 unlock using sam and it works fine,and take note its untethered..

***LINK REMOVED***

Last edited by a moderator:
i test may phone iphone4 5.1 bb 4.12.01 unlock using sam and it works fine,and take note its untethered..

***LINK REMOVED***

There are no untethered jailbreaks for 5.1 and SAM is closed, the only way it will work now is if you did it before Apple patched the loophole.

kulazgsm said:

***LINK REMOVED***

Dude im in 5.0 sud i update to 5.1 SAM is not working in 5.0

@Thomasjtsi

Yes now that am logged in via My Rig i see the full posts. I read on iphone app last night & sometimes it don't show me the post..

Would you be willing or able to advice me on the best way to get my phone unlocked so am able to make calls again please..

& Thank you again for your swift reply Mate :)

@ThomasjtsiYes now that am logged in via My Rig i see the full posts. I read on iphone app last night & sometimes it don't show me the post..Would you be willing or able to advice me on the best way to get my phone unlocked so am able to make calls again please..& Thank you again for your swift reply Mate :)
PM sent...

Question, I have an IPhone 4 8GB, on 04.12.01 5.1(9B176) , have tried everything get no service
Tried another chip same thing, now I just tried this forum and on SAM I get; Error you must
select original carrier, tried all settings and it does the same thing, any help is greately
appretiated
Thank you;

Question, I have an IPhone 4 8GB, on 04.12.01 5.1(9B176) , have tried everything get no service
Tried another chip same thing, now I just tried this forum and on SAM I get; Error you must
select original carrier, tried all settings and it does the same thing, any help is greately
appretiated
Thank you;

As the OP states, this method has been closed for quite some time now. There is currently no way to unlock that baseband.

Status
Not open for further replies.