What's new

UK O2 Iphone 4 Unlock?

As far as I'm aware AT&T won't unlock any iPhone. That's why we have things like ultrasnow and the gevey sim. I had a turbo sim back when the 3G was the latest iPhone, was rubbish. Then I discovered ultrasnow. It worked great and you could bet on it getting updated almost every firmware. Not the case now so I got my carrier to unlock it for me. Next iPhone buy will be direct form apple. Much cheaper in the long run...

If I had a att Locked device and lived in the states I would just sell it and buy an unlocked one If I planned to use it with another carrier if ATT refuse to unlock

I agree with unleashed.. Unlocking via the network is 100% more relevant. I done the exact same. Had to wait a while for the unlock and pay £20 but worth it in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with unleashed.. Unlocking via the network is 100% more relevant. I done the exact same. Had to wait a while for the unlock and pay £20 but worth it in the long run.

^^ Exactly! why bother with all this hassle of having to wait for a new pwnage tool so you can upgrade while preserving the baseband and some of you pay that £20 for the gevey sim any way... such a waste of time imo.

^^ Exactly! why bother with all this hassle of having to wait for a new pwnage tool so you can upgrade while preserving the baseband and some of you pay that £20 for the gevey sim any way... such a waste of time imo.

Agreed, unless as ive read above that some networks in the US dont offer the unlock to its customers its definatley the way to go.

Agreed, unless as ive read above that some networks in the US dont offer the unlock to its customers its definatley the way to go.

Yeah ATT dont offer unlock.. not sure about the other carriers but you can just buy it unlocked to begin with now in the us