What's new

Unlocking 4s O2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enferno

Reaction score
Hey, i want to know how do i check if my iPhone has been ulocked or not? and how do i Unlock it?
Model:iPhone 4s
IOS: 7.0.4
Carrier: O2 15.6
Model: MD235B/A
Modem Frimware: 5.0.02

Thanks in advance

None of the information provided is used to find whether your device is locked or not. The IMEI number is required.

You're either missing a digit, or missing a check digit if your device is a 14 digit IMEI.

IMEI formats are either 15 digit or 14 digit + a check digit, meaning it has to be 15 digits whether the last is part of the IMEI or a check digit

You're either missing a digit, or missing a check digit if your device is a 14 digit IMEI.

IMEI formats are either 15 digit or 14 digit + a check digit, meaning it has to be 15 digits whether the last is part of the IMEI or a check digit

Yeah,sorry its 013188001662574

Hey, i want to know how do i check if my iPhone has been ulocked or not? and how do i Unlock it?
Model:iPhone 4s
IOS: 7.0.4
Carrier: O2 15.6
Model: MD235B/A
Modem Frimware: 5.0.02 Thanks in advance

Switch on your mobile phone with a sim card from a network other than the network you are currently with. If you are able to use the phone, you can be sure that your phone is not locked. If your phone displays an error message saying "Wrong sim" or "Incorrect sim" or "Emergency calls only", etc., then your phone is probably locked. Otherwise your phone is unlocked.

Unlocking is the process of releasing your network lock. So only you can able to use all gsm network in your mobile. Remote unlocking method is easy way to remove your network lock. If you want to unlock your iPhone 4s you can visit this site EDITED. They will help you to unlock your iPhone 4s remotely.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Switch on your mobile phone with a sim card from a network other than the network you are currently with. If you are able to use the phone, you can be sure that your phone is not locked. If your phone displays an error message saying "Wrong sim" or "Incorrect sim" or "Emergency calls only", etc., then your phone is probably locked. Otherwise your phone is unlocked.

Unlocking is the process of releasing your network lock. So only you can able to use all gsm network in your mobile. Remote unlocking method is easy way to remove your network lock. If you want to unlock your iPhone 4s you can visit this site EDITED. They will help you to unlock your iPhone 4s remotely.

The member's question was already answered last December.

Since cel the question has been answered, we will now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.