What's new

TuneIn radio

susja

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I assume some of you are using TuneIn radio. I do like it ver much and listen every day in my car. One thing bother me and I'd like to have your opinion. I do have screen rotation option for this app on my iPad but I don't in my iPhone 5. That's extremely inconvenient when you are are in a car.
Maybe I am doing something wrong? I'd expect iPad and iPhone should behavior similar.
What's your experience?
Thanks

Hey Folks,

I assume some of you are using TuneIn radio. I do like it ver much and listen every day in my car. One thing bother me and I'd like to have your opinion. I do have screen rotation option for this app on my iPad but I don't in my iPhone 5. That's extremely inconvenient when you are are in a car.
Maybe I am doing something wrong? I'd expect iPad and iPhone should behavior similar.
What's your experience?
Thanks

The TuneIn app is universal, but is designed to display differently on the iPad and iPhone. There is no screen rotation option available when using the app on the iPhone. Many apps are designed this way, with different interfaces for iPad and iPhone.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator