What's new

IOS playback controls not working ?

Mstikes

Reaction score
I noticed that the playback controls ( Stop, FF, Pause) do not work when you're playing music or radio from Apps like Tunein or Casts for example. Same thing on the lock screen where you can see what's playing but the controls do not work like they did under IOS 6.

Did anyone manage to make them work ?

a3a9use5.jpg

Sent from my iPad

It could be a compatibility issue with iOS 7. Email the dev's and explain the issues. They typically reply back and let you know if or when they plan on updating their app. :)

You're not alone, im having the same problems with mine. My car has bluetooth audio and im unable to use the steering wheel controls to advance or go back on songs. Also, when my music is interrupted by a phone call it wont automatically keep playing after my call has ended like it used. This problem defeats the whole purpose of having hands free set up in my car as that i have to keep unlocking my phone then going in to Rhapsody or Downcast to get my audio going again. Also, as Mstikes mentioned, the lock screen control are completely unresponsive to touch. I cant unpause, or skips songs in either direction when on the lock screen. The arrows in either in direction as well as the pause/play symbols "light up" when i touch them but nothing happens.