What's new

Tracking a iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is but the phone tracker i pasted just there is one time only . never tried it though but looks like it could be good, read some reviews on it

yes it is but the phone tracker i pasted just there is one time only . never tried it though but looks like it could be good, read some reviews on it
SCAM!!! The ones in iTunes are all scams! Apple will never allow a REAL tracker.
Cylay runs in the background (on any iPhone, not just 4) and you can actually track another phone from a remote location of that phone and that person will never know. The ones in iTunes will track YOUR phone ONLY. The "good" stuff only comes after you jailbreak. Cylay will also allow you to forward SMS from that phone without the user knowing and you can also remote wipe it, remote display a message on the users screen or remote lock it and prevent power off, etc... several features. iTunes "trackers" arent real trackers.

I use iHound, it runs in the background of your iPhone, without Jailbreaking your phone...u r able 2 track and send an alarm 2 your phone....:D

really? apple allowed a scam in app store? stupid apple then

My thoughts exacly. Technically, the apps work, just not as advertised. They track your phone only, but in the description, they make you THINK you can track other phones.

I totally agree those, Apple takes a hard stance against some types of apps, but they still let a lot of apps thru that are very deceptive and rob people of their money if they don't read the reviews.

Rather shady of Apple's approval process

My thoughts exacly. Technically, the apps work, just not as advertised. They track your phone only, but in the description, they make you THINK you can track other phones.

I totally agree those, Apple takes a hard stance against some types of apps, but they still let a lot of apps thru that are very deceptive and rob people of their money if they don't read the reviews.

i thought that was the whole point of needing an approval system so the apps will work as advertised even steve said so himself :/.. well it was one of the main reasons

i thought that was the whole point of needing an approval system so the apps will work as advertised even steve said so himself :/.. well it was one of the main reasons

If only that was true. Honestly, I think the whole point is not to see if the apps do as advertised, but so Apple can have control over content and not allow stuff that would reduce the OS stability. I don't think they care much about whether the apps work as advertised.

I got duped on a fake volume booser app a few weeks ago. I was pissed, luckily is was only .99, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.