What's new

Ordered through Apple.com-will I get tracking info

mpetruzz

Reaction score
So I ordered through through Apple.com because the Verizon site was hanging up on me. Anyways, I've seen quite a few posts of people that have gotten tracking info from their orders through the Verizon site.

I've never ordered anything from the Apple site and was wondering if I will get tracking info. It seems as though some peoples phones will be arriving before the 10th based on the tracking info they got.

I originally ordered through the vzw site but cancelled and ordered through apples site when I realized it was $50 cheaper there. I have not yet gotten any emails with tracking information. It just says it will be delivered at least by the 10th. :(

How exactly are you getting it for $50 cheaper from Apple? I looked at their site and they are showing the same pricing.

I purchased the phone at full retail. I am eligible for an upgrade but wanted to save it just in case. I sold my Droid X to pay for the majority of the iphone. Verizon's price is $649 for the 16GB and I bought it from apple's site for $599.

Yes you will receive a email with a tracking number i got my this morning says it left china an is to be delieverd on tuesday the 8th by 10:30 am

I just got my tracking email and will also be getting it by 10:30 on the 8th. It's coming from China.

I got mine too and it says the same thing. Will be here Tuesday by 10:30 and shipping from China.

Does anyone think that's a little strange that Apple orders are shipping from China? Does that mean that the apple iphones are made most recently?