What's new

To the N900 troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluering

Reaction score
It is a shame the thread posted by that troll (N90 is better than iphone) has been closed as I was not able to respond to his troll lines. I cannot resist not to respond to his post and I hope my thread does not get killed.

You must be joking. I had the Nokia N900 for 2 months only and got rid of it. That phone is a joke. The Maemo OS is a joke. Go on Nokia Maemo forum you will see how many posters have expressed disappointment with that phone. With its new operating system, not many apps developers have jumped on the Maemo wagon. When it comes to apps with the N900, there were not many available. Go on Nokia apps site and try to get many of the apps listed, you will get the message: not available for N900. That phone does not even have MMS which Nokia promised to include after its launch which never happened. All Nokia smart phones give you GPS Free navigation, the N900 did not have it and there are many disgruntled Nokia N900 users out there and many have left Nokia because of that phone. If you find it a great phone, good for you but I can assure many Nokia fans have been utterly disappointed with it.
Check for yourself: Nokia is not selling N900 anymore on their web store...... ? - Page 7 - maemo.org - Talk

...And that's why I left the N97 and N97mini behind. I know that the E7 is supposed to be oh-so-good, but who knows the direction of symbian^3, maemo??? There are reports that Nokia will be going w/ Winphone7. At least iOS is gonna be around!!!

i wouldnt get to worked up folks. Typically when a person gets something they automatically develop a bias for that product whether its actually better or not. its human nature to think that the decision you made is the right one. Or maybe this person does generally think their phone is better in which case they are entitled to their opinion. I personally used a windows mobile phone prior to my original iphone and i loved it and i disregarded the iphone for a long time but secretly i really did find the iphone amazing and once i switched over i didnt regret it one bit.

so like i said dont get too worked up, different strokes for different folks and if he/she has to come on here to say their phone is so much better then its obvious this person has some insecurities about their device and they feel the need to lash out and attack to prove that theirs is in fact better, which may or may not be the case.

I had the N900 and now have iPhone 4. It's not that the N900 is a bad device it just lacks support and developers.
Oh and if your gonna slag something off at least get your facts right. The N900 DID have MMS, just not from launch. But neither did the iPhone, right!!

Sorry guys this topic is finished we will close this thread as op is repeating a topic that has been closed. Thanks col

Status
Not open for further replies.