What's new

i finally sold out

Dj101

Reaction score
or thats what all my friends now say

i came over from a long line of great nokia phones.6160,3360,3361,3520,3300,3310,7610,6282,6270,n75,n80ie,n958gb,5800
this new iphone 4 finally does everything all my nokias did(after jailbreak and extensive modding)and i get the joys of a great computing platform
i.e. all the killer apps and such

i really have to say that i am so happy with this phone and all its componants,from the music player,exellent sound quality,to the camera,with procamera app on board my pictures have been AWSOME.
the interface is awsome.i do miss vertical file veiws,but its not a biggie to me.
the processor speed is outstanding.even without the official specs,it deff feels faster than the 833mhz of the 3gs,even jailbroken.

yes,i wasnt two steps out of the store before i was at jailbreakme.com

i love moddablitiy of this unit and plan to be around the iphone community for a long time

or thats what all my friends now say

i came over from a long line of great nokia phones.6160,3360,3361,3520,3300,3310,7610,6282,6270,n75,n80ie,n958gb,5800
this new iphone 4 finally does everything all my nokias did(after jailbreak and extensive modding)and i get the joys of a great computing platform
i.e. all the killer apps and such

i really have to say that i am so happy with this phone and all its componants,from the music player,exellent sound quality,to the camera,with procamera app on board my pictures have been AWSOME.
the interface is awsome.i do miss vertical file veiws,but its not a biggie to me.
the processor speed is outstanding.even without the official specs,it deff feels faster than the 833mhz of the 3gs,even jailbroken.

yes,i wasnt two steps out of the store before i was at jailbreakme.com

i love moddablitiy of this unit and plan to be around the iphone community for a long time

Think of it as upgrading to a better phone ;)

i really look at it like bluray vs hd dvd
nokia/hd dvd is the better format,bluray/apple ,won the support of the app devs and the world
doesnt make it better,just the standard.

if they would write apps and games for the new nokias like they do for iphone,i would have never left! nokia n8 12mp cam w/ zenon flash FTW!

but non the less,here i am, and i love the phone!

How is hd DVD better? I think a better comparison might be Betamax and VHS if you are old enough lol. I was never an apple guy but like you I think the biggest plus for the iPhone is the apps. But the phone also compliments the software well.

How is hd DVD better? I think a better comparison might be Betamax and VHS if you are old enough lol. I was never an apple guy but like you I think the biggest plus for the iPhone is the apps. But the phone also compliments the software well.

"but the phone also compliments the software" that saying goes towards anything apple. They design their software to work specifically for their devices. Wether its for computers or mobile devices. Thats why no one likes windows mobile. Yeah its open so you can do whatever but its buggy because just like their computer os, it was designed to have to work with any device. Hope i didnt open up a can of worms.

"but the phone also compliments the software" that saying goes towards anything apple. They design their software to work specifically for their devices. Wether its for computers or mobile devices. Thats why no one likes windows mobile. Yeah its open so you can do whatever but its buggy because just like their computer os, it was designed to have to work with any device. Hope i didnt open up a can of worms.

I totally get that. Unfortunately I am a broke ass ***** that always goes for the deal and I think Windows did really well with Win7. I have OSX virtually installed tho. Something to play around with. Who knows.