What's new

Those of you who have a jailbroken phone?

Robinelli

Reaction score
Are you happy with it? Does the phone function well? I saw a few people switched back b/c of weird issues with the phone. I want to know if this is the minority. I can only use the IPhone 4 if I jailbreak it (I don't live in an AT&T serviced area). So I want to be sure it will be worth it to me to jailbreak it or if I should stick with my tmobile andriod. Tx!

Are you happy with it? Does the phone function well? I saw a few people switched back b/c of weird issues with the phone. I want to know if this is the minority. I can only use the IPhone 4 if I jailbreak it (I don't live in an AT&T serviced area). So I want to be sure it will be worth it to me to jailbreak it or if I should stick with my tmobile andriod. Tx!

Works just like normal for me and my bud :)

Mine locked up and went into safe mode a couple times yesterday but it seems to be working great today.

How do I save my current settings in Itunes so that I can reverse the jailbreak if I decide to return the phone?

I haven't had any probs with the phone so far just with some of the jailbreak apps.

Yeah you can just restore with iTunes and good as new.

How do I save my current settings in Itunes so that I can reverse the jailbreak if I decide to return the phone?

Connect your iPhone to your computer and wait for it to show up in iTunes. Right click on the iPhone under "Devices" and click "back up".

The actual spirit jailbreak doesnt have any problems. However since the jailbreak just released, most cydia apps, programs, and tweaks still arent working properly so those things could be buggy and lock up your phone.

Does anyone know of an app that puts the battery percent next to the battery, i see them all over the place and went into cydia and none of them work? Any help please