This thread is for the people who r moderator

prem1995

Reaction score
Hey
R u a moderator
If yes then,
Help me out
Plzzzz
I can't log in and I've sent 2 messages but have had no reply. Cheers (holophyte) my Id is [email protected]

Please do not take out three threads concerning this issue. One will do!

I am not understanding your problem. You can't log in, yet you posted here?

Please do not take out three threads concerning this issue. One will do!

I am not understanding your problem. You can't log in, yet you posted here?

He's a senior member on this site. He must've made a new forum handle to let us know he can't log in with his original alias.

It's me guys. I asked someone who tested iMessage with me and as I had no way of contacting anyone I thought I'd ask prem to help me out. ifrog took a look yesterday to no avail. So this morning I have set up this new username. But even with this I keep getting pop ups using this app saying,
I'd still like to know why my username or password will not allow me to log in though.
I'm kinda back (laughs out loud)

Attachments

• $image-4107155694.jpg
    $image-4107155694.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 358
darkstar2007 said:
He's a senior member on this site. He must've made a new forum handle to let us know he can't log in with his original alias.

Isn't my new handle it's someone I iMessage to pass on my concerns. But you was nearly right 😄

darkstar2007 said:

Nearly right dark star I iMessaged someone to ask they send my concerns. 😄

I've now downloaded tapatalk. But still can't log in with my other username. 'holophyte' this is fine now I have a new username only thing is I'm now back to a junior member. Can anyone from the administration department cross over my other log in onto this?

iHolophyte said:
I've now downloaded tapatalk. But still can't log in with my other username. 'holophyte' this is fine now I have a new username only thing is I'm now back to a junior member. Can anyone from the administration department cross over my other log in onto this?

Bump.

JohnnyApple said:
I have merged the accounts together.

Thanks Johnny. I'm sure he'll be happy. Hey holophyte I bumped this for YOU. So now you know why I'm iCrank. You're welcome. Lol.

Thanks Johnny. I'm sure he'll be happy. Hey holophyte I bumped this for YOU. So now you know why I'm iCrank. You're welcome. Lol.

Thanks iCrank even though I'm not sure what bumped means but thanks all the same my good man

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk