What's new

Things I'm/your confused about

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
My main concern right now is the whole black bar at the top during apps, why can't I keep that?
Another thing is notifications and how I can get the thing to pop up such as messages and such
And last thing Getting messages to vibrate better and such.

Post the things your confused about and help others

My main concern right now is the whole black bar at the top during apps, why can't I keep that?
Another thing is notifications and how I can get the thing to pop up such as messages and such

1) Its up to the app designer to let you keep that or not...
2) You cant change it, its just the popup, or get the badges on the icons, etc.
3) Vibrate is either on or off, no changing the amount it vibrates

1) Its up to the app designer to let you keep that or not...
2) You cant change it, its just the popup, or get the badges on the icons, etc.
3) Vibrate is either on or off, no changing the amount it vibrates
jailbreaking i believe fixes the 3rd and maybe the 2nd

Sorry for the newb question... but what are these "badges" on the icons you guys are referring to?

the numbers that let you know how many messages you have or calls you've missed.

I got my phone to finally vibrate so I'm good. I read about increasing the vibrates but I don't wanna jailbreak yet(although it is jailbroken, I just don't know what to do from here)

This is very different from my droid1 but so far I just cant get over this display

And what do you guys mean by "or get the badges on the icons"... don't the icons show the numbers for new messages by default?

When I activated it asked for my id and password but the odd thing was the keys only showed up as caps. anyone know anything about this?