What's new

Just iMessage +

n0m0n

Reaction score
Hello, Is there a way to get the little Message+ icon to appear at the bottom of the notification bar like when IntelliscreenX is installed and running?
I did purchase the app for $9.99 (I have the receipt) and only wanted the Message+ option.
I know I could have purchased just Message+ but it was $8.00 and for the extra 2.00 I get the whole thing for when and if I want it on my device.
I figured someone figured out how to get the little icons / options on the stock notification without all the rest?

There is a site I noticed them on: UISettings: Another New Famous Notification Center For Your iPhone ?

Jailbreak iPhone 4S - iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak iJailbreakNow

What are the Twitter, note, no new notifications app's?
And how do I find these apps that offer a notification icons, or widgets (not sure what they are called) in Cydia but haven't found the right word search yet.

Thanks

n0m0n said:
Hello, Is there a way to get the little Message+ icon to appear at the bottom of the notification bar like when IntelliscreenX is installed and running?
I did purchase the app for $9.99 (I have the receipt) and only wanted the Message+ option.
I know I could have purchased just Message+ but it was $8.00 and for the extra 2.00 I get the whole thing for when and if I want it on my device.
I figured someone figured out how to get the little icons / options on the stock notification without all the rest?

There is a site I noticed them on: UISettings: Another New Famous Notification Center For Your iPhone ?

Jailbreak iPhone 4S - iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak iJailbreakNow

What are the Twitter, note, no new notifications app's?
And how do I find these apps that offer a notification icons, or widgets (not sure what they are called) in Cydia but haven't found the right word search yet.

Thanks

I don't think ISX has this option. When I was using ISX Messages+ I could only see the little "compose message" symbol in notification center.

UISettings is just a set a toggles that I think ISX already has.

But any way, I don't know of a way to make the Messages+ icon show.

I have switched to biteSMS as I find it much better and more configurable with more options, compared to Messages+. However Messages+ came with ISX when I bought it, so I had to give Messages+ a try for a couple months. Nothing comes close to biteSMS IMO.

But sorry..,.maybe email Intelliborn and ask them to add a Messages icon in notification center? Just a suggestion.

I don't think ISX has this option. When I was using ISX Messages+ I could only see the little "compose message" symbol in notification center.

UISettings is just a set a toggles that I think ISX already has.

But any way, I don't know of a way to make the Messages+ icon show.

I have switched to biteSMS as I find it much better and more configurable with more options, compared to Messages+. However Messages+ came with ISX when I bought it, so I had to give Messages+ a try for a couple months. Nothing comes close to biteSMS IMO.

But sorry..,.maybe email Intelliborn and ask them to add a Messages icon in notification center? Just a suggestion.

Does BiteSMS work with the iPad iMessage?
I was informed that if I just want Message+ I can purchase the standalone app Message+ for 7.99, even though I purchased IntelliscreenX 2 weeks ago for 9.99.

Pretty abusive, its not like I asked for my $$$ back, just would like to have the option to install message+

I also was hoping to learn what the other icons represented, as well that those icons are called and were I can find a list of option/apps.

Thanks

n0m0n said:
Does BiteSMS work with the iPad iMessage?
I was informed that if I just want Message+ I can purchase the standalone app Message+ for 7.99, even though I purchased IntelliscreenX 2 weeks ago for 9.99.

Pretty abusive, its not like I asked for my $$$ back, just would like to have the option to install message+

I also was hoping to learn what the other icons represented, as well that those icons are called and were I can find a list of option/apps.

Thanks

biteSMS has an icon in notification center probably just like you want it.

It also integrates flawlessly with iMessage on all iDevices.

It has an ugly pink icon tho. But has an option change it to the green stock Messages app icon, and also has an option to hide the stock messages app. I use my own custom icon.

biteSMS is free for 2 weeks, then it cost $10.00. After the trial...you can still use it and all it's features but only difference is, when the trial is up, you'll have ads in the bottom of the screen when the biteSMS app is open (not much of a problem, since ya barely have to open the app at all). Plus the ads can be blocked with SBAdBlock Toggle.

I paid for biteSMS and ISX, ISX is worth the cost on its own without Messages+.

Also. Messages plus is installed automatically when ISX is installed.

And there is even extensions in ISX for people that use biteSMS instead of Messages+.

biteSMS has an icon in notification center probably just like you want it.

It also integrates flawlessly with iMessage on all iDevices.

It has an ugly pink icon tho. But has an option change it to the green stock Messages app icon, and also has an option to hide the stock messages app. I use my own custom icon.

biteSMS is free for 2 weeks, then it cost $10.00. After the trial...you can still use it and all it's features but only difference is, when the trial is up, you'll have ads in the bottom of the screen when the biteSMS app is open (not much of a problem, since ya barely have to open the app at all). Plus the ads can be blocked with SBAdBlock Toggle.

I paid for biteSMS and ISX, ISX is worth the cost on its own without Messages+.

Also. Messages plus is installed automatically when ISX is installed.

And there is even extensions in ISX for people that use biteSMS instead of Messages+.

Thanks
Ill take another look at BiteSMS, I just figured I got a decent Text Client that is linked alone all iDevices.
I know Message+ is included I just figured the sock notification feature was good enough for me at this time.
Trying to keep my device as lite as possible.

Thanks

n0m0n said:
Thanks
Ill take another look at BiteSMS, I just figured I got a decent Text Client that is linked alone all iDevices.
I know Message+ is included I just figured the sock notification feature was good enough for me at this time.
Trying to keep my device as lite as possible.

Thanks

I do the same thing. I try to have as little installed tweaks as possible while having all the functionality I want. Think I'm doing pretty good too. If only MultiCleaner was stable enough to use....or I could find a stable tweak that has the same features......my phone would literally be perfect then.lol.

I do the same thing. I try to have as little installed tweaks as possible while having all the functionality I want. Think I'm doing pretty good too. If only MultiCleaner was stable enough to use....or I could find a stable tweak that has the same features......my phone would literally be perfect then.lol.

is there any word on a update for Multicleaner?

n0m0n said:
is there any word on a update for Multicleaner?

No. Not that I know of. The tweak is actually hit and miss. It works very well. There is only one problem that I found with it that has caused me to hold off on using it until it gets another update.

The problem is it can make your phone freeze randomly. If you wait....it always unfreezes between a couple seconds up to 1 or 2 minutes. It does not happen very often at all actually.

It actually took me months and months before I could officially confirm the MultiCleaner was the cause of the random freezes. Because it only happened every once and a while.

I have not used it for 3 weeks do far and not one time in that 3 weeks has my phone froze.

Really sucks, because MultiCleaner is probably one of the best multitasking in Cydia.

I have tried to find replacements, but nothing comes close to MultiCleaner. I also found that pretty much all tweaks that have something to do with the app switcher can randomly cause freezing. Weird. Not just MultiCleaner, but anything in Cydia that modifies the app switcher in some way, have potential to freeze your device. I know..... It tried all of them.lol.

No. Not that I know of. The tweak is actually hit and miss. It works very well. There is only one problem that I found with it that has caused me to hold off on using it until it gets another update.

The problem is it can make your phone freeze randomly. If you wait....it always unfreezes between a couple seconds up to 1 or 2 minutes. It does not happen very often at all actually.

It actually took me months and months before I could officially confirm the MultiCleaner was the cause of the random freezes. Because it only happened every once and a while.

I have not used it for 3 weeks do far and not one time in that 3 weeks has my phone froze.

Really sucks, because MultiCleaner is probably one of the best multitasking in Cydia.

I have tried to find replacements, but nothing comes close to MultiCleaner. I also found that pretty much all tweaks that have something to do with the app switcher can randomly cause freezing. Weird. Not just MultiCleaner, but anything in Cydia that modifies the app switcher in some way, have potential to freeze your device. I know..... It tried all of them.lol.

Interesting...
Can you throw out a few Cydia apps tweaks?
I was / am experiencing freezes every now and then.

Thanks

n0m0n said:
Interesting...
Can you throw out a few Cydia apps tweaks?
I was / am experiencing freezes every now and then.

Thanks

Do you have MultiCleaner installed? Or any other tweak that modifies the app switcher?

SwitcherCleaner
SwitcherLoader
SwitcherMod

Those are the ones that causes random freezing. Especially SwitcherMod. SwitcherMod causes more freezing then all if them. MultiCleaner causes the "least" amount of freezing.

Springtomize 2 is the only tweak that can modify the app switcher, and still never cause random freezing.

Do you have MultiCleaner installed? Or any other tweak that modifies the app switcher?

I don't have Multicleaner installed but toooooo many tweaks to know which is why I was asking what tweaks to look for.

Thanks

n0m0n said:
I don't have Multicleaner installed but toooooo many tweaks to know which is why I was asking what tweaks to look for.

Thanks

Oh i see. MultiCleaner is fine if you don't mind random freezes that rarely happen. But they will happen.